CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Is it June 14th yet??

I will admit...I am looking forward to summer break very much!!  I hope that doesn't make me Bad Teacher! 

It has been a hectic year and I have worked very hard!  We started some new things and that, although positive for the students, always means more work!  This is what I am ready to focus more on, in a few more weeks:

Sometimes when I am working so hard, I feel like I don't have as much of me left for her as I would like, and time flies by so fast!  At least in my line of work I get to have my summer days with my little girlie, and we always make good memories! 

Until then, my blog entries may be a bit sparse....working on grades, cum folders, and Open House....all at once....yep, Multi-Tasking! 

*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Every good teacher counts down to the end of the school year! ;)
    Happy Day!
    Michelle
    www.daydreambelievers.net

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you :-) Will try to return all visits!