CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Humbled! First blog award!

  What an awesome surprise, during this crazy, busy week of setting up my classroom, as well as getting daughter ready for going back to school, to have been presented with my first blog award!! 
The super splendid blogger who gifted me with this is Jenny, from Cassandraz Corner!  Thanks so very much!!!!!   
Here are a few snippets from her Bio: 

"Hi! My name is really Jenny, not Cassandra..... I've been married to my husband, Josh, since January of 2007 and have 2 boys, Jacoby and Drew. All 3 are the loves of my life!  I love celebrity gossip, clothes, make-up, and shoes! My signature drink is a Gin and Tonic with a splash of cranberry. I'm still trying to figure out how to make time to read and work-out but with family life and work and social media I haven't figured out where to squeeze it all in. I absolutely love being a mom and my family. They are what makes me strive to be a better person and to have a cocktail at night (haha!)"
  Visit her to find out more!

Here’s more information about the Versatile Blogger Award
If you get the award, here are the rules:
  1. Thank the person that gave you the award in a blog post & link back to their blog
  2. Pass the award on to 10-15 bloggers you follow
  3. Include 7 random things about yourself in your post
  4. Include the rules in your post
  5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
And now, to get to know me a bit here's the 7 Random Things About Myself:

1). I have 3 cats!  Two seemed easy, so why not adopt another?  Hmmm...now we feel like they've taken over LOL!

2).  I am generally restless/need to be doing something, or more than one something, all of the time!  A born multi-tasker!

3). I love buying cute and unique clothing for my daughter, in fact, it can be considered an obsession!

4.)  Dance is a passion.  I love to dance, including Zumba, and my daughter is a dance diva.

5.) I am not a coffee person, it's Tea all the way, for me!

6.) I love being creative and crafty, but I either don't make enough time to do it very frequently, or don't have enough time....between being a mom, teacher, wife, all of that good stuff.

7.) I'm spoiled.  My husband is awesome.  I really can't complain!

These are the blogs that I will be passing the Versatile Blogger Award onto!
Please pay them a visit! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Lori. I love dancing but I'm not very good at it. It's good entertainment for my little man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking of me Lori!! I'll get my post up asap! I "adopted" a stray cat who just kind of showed up and stayed at my home...now he's brought two additional mommy cats and their six kittens!! I feel so bad for them because they looked so pitiful. I started feeding them and they look so much healthier. Now I think I'm a cat lady. lol. I also love to dance, but I'm not so good at it. I love So You Think You Can Dance. I can live vicariously through amazing dancers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! My husband also completely spoils me. We both are lucky ladies!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you :-) Will try to return all visits!