CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Our simple family 4th...in a nutshell....





Visting the firefighters, before they would get busy dealing with careless firecracker users....
Building a bug house, with the Home Depot workshop for kids:



Proud of her project!



Hanging out with reptiles....



Being in a bubble....good times!



And FIREWORKS, of course!!  They sure are hard to photograph!!!  Timing, etc, but my Nikon did a pretty decent job!


I hope everyong had, or is having, a lovely holiday, or any good, old-fashioned summer fun!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness- that bubble ride looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! Those photos of the fireworks are awesome...I tried to take something but they came out blurry and so I gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww looks like you had a fun day! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow? would love my blog to be as good as yours :)x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you :-) Will try to return all visits!