CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Color Block Fashion

Color block has been a fashion trend recently, though it's usually not so much my thing, there are a few I found out there on the net, as well as at the mall during Girls Day Out (below.)  I looked for the more subtle varieties in most cases :-)
 Snapped a pic of this purse while in the Brea Mall.
 The outfits in the center and on the right in the display window showed colorblock style.
 Donna Morgan
 Maggy London

 Moschitto Designs
 Tory Burch
 Ella Moss (one of my fave fashion lines!)
 Little Ella (by Ella Moss!) for my Mini-Me!

By: Pretty Little Things 85, on ETSY



6 comments:

  1. The Tory Burch bags really caught my eye! Love those colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE that chain link necklace!! Cutest one I have seen yet!!
    -Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this trend, cute finds!

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the bright pieces! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on color blocking..love it and love that necklace!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that necklace and the bracelet at the end! I love colourblocked jewellery in particular - it's such a fun trend :) xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you :-) Will try to return all visits!