CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2012

Being a proud mom :-)

In this post, I'm just going to flat out be a proud mommy! I have many reasons to be proud of my little girl. Today, I attended her school assembly where she was being awarded Student of the Month! She got to high five all of the teachers in a big rally. I tried to insert the video I took, but it didn't work :-p . 

My daughter is a fabulous helper.....


she helped me make these cakepops for a beloved co-worker's goodbye potluck.


She did an awesome job in her school play, as a dragonfly.....



She knows how to love others and get joy out of life!




So for tonight's post.....I'm just going to be a proud mommy ♥




6 comments:

  1. Following you back. Thanks for visiting us and linking up at our 1st Mom's Monday Mingle. Looking forward to reading more! :)

    Jessica @ http://www.athometake2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! I am already a follower! Hope you join us again next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog name! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of her in the school play is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you back from what's cooking in the burbs. Thanks for the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, she's too cute!! You should definitely be proud, your daughter looks like a lovely little person! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog as well, it made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you :-) Will try to return all visits!